Information to Applicants
- Your application will not be processed until all required documents are received by the Ethics Review Committee (ERC).
- All documents submitted must be bound in a file.
- Approval from their respective departments and head of the institution before applying for ethical clearance and the application must be forwarded with the signature of the head of the department/s concerned along with the signature of head of the institution
- The review process would take a minimum a month duration or longer if resubmission required, please make sure to apply in advance well before planned commencement of the study.
- Applications are to be submitted before 10.00 am, 9th of each month to be reviewed in the following month.
- The status (approval/ revision/ rejection) of your application will be notified via e-mail.
- During the resubmission: Proposed correction should be highlighted clearly and submitted along with original paper.
- A digital copy of the ethical clearance application should be forwarded along with the study proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org, in a .pdf format single file.
ERE Application Form Word Format: ERC application form (1)
ERE Application Form PDF Format: ERC application form (1)